Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fruitful or Busy?


I love to hear Dr. Charles Stanley preach so my DVR is set to record him. The message he just preached on was very powerful! He asked us were we being fruitful or being busy. Reflecting on this very important question I realize that my answer is not what I would like it to be. I am busy-super busy but I am not being very fruitful. I spend too much time watching TV, on the computer and other unimportant things that are not helping to advance the Kingdom of God! I plan on changing that because I do not want to waste the time that God has blessed me with to do his will. Our Sunday School lesson was about this very same topic so I believe that God is talking to me regarding this. So today instead of doing what AMY wants to do I will seek GOD and ask him what he wants me to do. Not my will, Lord, but yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment